Friday, January 4, 2008

Two.

Today is Aiden's Birthday. I can hardly believe the time has gone by so quickly. All day today I keep thinking, "two years ago today I was ___." It seems like just yesterday I was shaking rattles at him and watching the newness in his eyes. Now I am seeing him experience things for the first time, and speak sentences. I realize how much I need to cherish these moments, because before I know it my little baby will soon be in kindergarten, and even worse--a teenager who doesn't need or want me around! Ok, so I'm getting ahead of myself.

Today, I wanted to cherish the toddler in him. So, I opened the "Cullllllers" (colors) he's been itching to play with in the tub. Tracey's tubby pics of Ben inspired me to try once again with my EF in the bathroom. But, my eggshell tub does not produce the same great white shots! Be prepared though, PIC OVERLOAD!

These are all SOOC because I am lazy right now and don't feel like doing a darn thing to them. haha

I love this one because the water droplet is tact sharp, and his little tongue is out like it always is when he is DEEP IN THOUGHT.














Love his expression here. He is so excited to see his new crayons!













I like this one because you can see how scared he is that it is going to roll out of the tub in the background!


























So focused!

4 comments:

Jonda said...

Wow, is he ever ADORABLE!

Janice said...

What a cutie! I love the look of concentration on his face when drawing. :)

{*jamie*} said...

Awww! Happy birthday little man! Funny how our babies' birthdays make us so sad and happy at the same time! I love the tongue out- Chris does the same thing when he's thinking really hard. But then, so do I. ;)

Lisa B said...

Hope you had a delightful birthday!