Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Banket lovin'

Before Aiden was born my mom bought him a "lovey" that is a blanket with a silk underside and a bear attached to it. Ever since he was very little, he has been in love. He calls it his "banket." He usually likes to rub the silk on his face, or cover his face with it as he is going to sleep. He CANNOT go to sleep without it, by any means! I keep meaning to go to JC Penny's to get another one for when this one shreds apart and dies. In the mean time, he carries it around with him everywhere, but it does not leave the house. He is only allowed to take it out of the house when he gets his eye surgeries. He does have a "substitute banket" for school but it is not even close to being as soft or snuggly as this one! If he is in a "cuddly mood" and I make him leave it home, he screams "BANKKKET!!" repeatedly until he forgets about it. Hey, the boy loves his lovey...

So, tonight when we got home and he was relaxing on the couch, I caught him snuggling with it and just happened to have my camera nearby.

Enjoy my mommy goggle capture! I actually took a minute to pp it a little. I am not very good at pp'ing pix yet. But here was my workflow: adjustment to curves, bump up in hue/saturation, adjustment to contrast, and a USM. =) How's my first attempt at posting a pic NOT sooc?! =)

1 comment:

Lisa B said...

This is sweet, but I adore the black and white conversion.