Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Abuse and Neglect.

Let me start out by saying, I am not a slob. I used to be. But not anymore, not since being pregnant and having Aiden. Actually, I turned into a super-freak-OCD cleaning- machine!! But, recently life has prevented me from tending to my house and things that typically were done on a daily basis. I guess you could say I'm spending every free second I have doing something else. *ahem* Photography. Not to mention: the holidays, making a trip to Maryland to get the new TV, kid parties, going out, Weight Watchers, photography class, trying to do the lessons, having a few invite orders...AHH!

Needless to say, my house is stressing me out. I am literally counting the days until this weekend when I can attack this bad boy. So, I am going to be very brave and display the evidence for all of the world to see. I really wish I was a SAHM again so I could deal with these issues full-time instead of working full-time and having to deal with them too! TJ always says we can get a maid but that just doesn't seem practical.

TJ insists I'm crazy, and that "the house is clean! I don't see what you're freaking about" so-since I know he is a fan of the blog and checks it daily, here are few images to bring to your attention...

Dining Room:
Notice the clothes all over the place and other random items that need to be put away!!
The worst room in the house, our bedroom!
Notice again, clothing EVERYWHERE! I put some things on the bed thinking I would be forced to deal with it tonight. Now, I'm here and NOT GOING TO DEAL with it today. I'm just to tired and this blog came first! haha (Hey, at least the bed is made)
And we come to main problem, the laundry hasn't been done in two weekends because we have been so busy. Plus, we have no laundry soap!! Nice touch huh?
On to the bathrooms! Nice counter top huh? Gotta love the fact that TJ bought himself a beard trimmer and when he shaves-whiskers go EVERYWHERE! Gotta love it!

And that brings us to the toilet. Brace yourself...I think there are creatures living in there! I purposely didn't do a closeup just so nobody would lose their lunch!


If you're still looking, I have no idea why you are. LOL Maybe to scoff at me and use me as an example to your spouse as to how bad a wife can really let things go! Well, photography has been my number one priority these days-and it shows!

I need to overcome this beast this weekend! Then again, I also need to complete my Lesson 1 photographyassignments on Yada. Wait and see which task comes first!!



7 comments:

Cristal said...

HeeHee. I like the idea of taking pictures of my husband's messes to give him visual evidence. ;) Good luck cleaning this weekend. I'm soooo not good in that area, either. And, I say, who cares about practicality? If your husband thinks a housekeeper is a good idea, I'd jump on that! :) Seriously, though, I feel your pain!

Jodi said...

Sometimes life just gets in the way of cleaning. :)

Laurel Bay Stables said...

I have SO been there and feel your pain. But some times it's better to let the house go and be a good Mommy and wife without turning into a nut case ;)

TJ Devlin said...

BOO! Cleaning sux! Anyways, we are really only talking about a few articles of clothing. Take it easy and have fun with the camera!

XOXOXOX

crane photography said...

LOL! You're braver than I am posting pics of your messy house. I'm afraid if I posted pics of my house, DCFS would come a knocking to take Jack to a cleaner home. Have fun cleaning! ~Cara

Jaime said...

My problem exactly dear hubby! lmao "a few articles of clothing = both our wardrobes!" I love that you let me play with my camera, but sometimes I need to put it down and get some work done!

This weekend, it's on!

Janice said...

LOL, you think that's bad, you would not want to see my place on an ordinary day! I'm a SAHM and I want a cleaning lady!