Monday, January 14, 2008

Daddy& Aiden cuddle time.

There is nothing more precious than watching Aiden and TJ cuddle after a hard day at work. I really enjoy sharing in the moments they have together. It always amazes me what a special bond the three of us share. TJ always knows just what to do to get him to laugh hysterically. Mostly, TJ does great impressions of Elmo, Blue (Blues Clues) and the donkey from Shrek. These are the moments I usually take mental pictures of, but today I wanted to capture it on my blog. Aiden is always so content leaning on TJ watching his show. He loves his daddy so much, and you can always see it on his face!

3 comments:

Laurel Bay Stables said...

I love that first one! He looks so thoughtful, what an adorable outfit :)

Heather said...

I LOVE THEM! It really does melt your heart.

Jill said...

I LOVE it !!!