Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Seeing things differently.

So I was starting to think maybe my life is a little "uneventful." Because I have so many pictures of only Aiden. But, he is the best model and since I'm interested in child photography it makes sense to me. Besides, there is no cuter child than your own.

Anyway, today I was thinking of what I would write my blog about. How I could try and capture something a little different. Today was an abnormally warm day in New Jersey. It was around 50 degrees, and was the first day this winter I came home at 5:00 and it wasn't pitch black dark outside. Ever since I have had my camera it is dark when I get off of work so I don't get to go outside to shoot anything. So, as I was walking up to my door I noticed a BEAUTIFUL SKY!

This blog is starting to make me see things a little different. I am beginning to see things as "photograph worthy" that I maybe would not have noticed before, simply because I need to post something daily. I had to run inside and grab my camera, throw that baby on ISO 1600 and walk around until I could get a decent composition without streetlights in my way!

In the first shot I love the bare trees too, and the silhouette of the rooftop.

These two were taken only a few moments apart. I love sunsets.

10 comments:

Laurel Bay Stables said...

My very simple response is OOOOOOOHHHHH! Love the blue and reds, way to go!

Lisa B said...

Me too! I was going to say just what Cecillia said. Very nice.

Jaime said...

*blush*

Thanks ladies. =)

Twinky!!! said...

Those are great!

Anonymous said...

sniff....you had a lightbulb moment. that's what this is all about. I am so proud of you.

Rachel D. said...

Wow, those are awesome captures!

Janice said...

I just love sunset shots... They always bring me peace and tranquillity. Thanks. :)

Cristal said...

These are beautiful! LOVE the last one especially!

Sarah said...

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!

Heather said...

It is so nice to have the nice weather isn't it? I think the 366 project is working its magic on you :) Definitely, what it is all about!

Very pretty shots!

is it windy where you are today??