Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My artist.

I have come to realize that Aiden has inherited our creative genes. TJ and I are both really creative, so it is only natural for Aiden to be also. Ever since Aiden was an infant, he loved music. Since he started preschool, he has come to appreciate art. His teacher says that she has to do projects with him last because he refuses to give up his crayons or paint brushes.

For Christmas, my boss got Aiden a keyboard with a microphone. He immediately started playing with the keys and speaking into the mic. I told him to say "woah woah" so that is usually what he says and it's quite funny!

I just wanted to capture my little pop star in the making! American Idol here we come (because we all know it will probably be on season 23 by the time he is 16!) haha

8 comments:

Lisa B said...

That's great fun!

Jonda said...

What a rock star!

Heather said...

AWESOME! That is so wonderful that he is so interested in music and art!! A creative genious!

He is too cute!

Janice said...

Gotta love seeing that creative spark in your kid! C just loves playing on her keyboard and singing too :)

Jaime said...

I realized when I posted these that my ISO was left at 1600 from the night before. So mad at the grain!! =(

Thanks for the kind words ladies. I know I gush about him a lot! But, I can't help it! He's the apple of my eye!

Selena said...

Foster his love of music! It'll make him a very well rounded child! Oh, did I mention Aiden is a really handsome child? Adorable!

Selena said...

I didn't see any grain in these! i guess it's because these are smaller photos.

Jaime said...

Selena-if you click the picture you will see it bigger and WOAH. The grain makes me angry! lol