Saturday, January 5, 2008

Ok, problem already.

I'm leaving in a few hours to go to Maryland. But, before then I have my photography Advanced 1 class at 11. So, I won't be able to post later. And, my camera is dead because I left it connected to the computer last night. =(

So, I'm posting. This picture just wasn't taken today. (hey, at least I'm honest) haha

This is my favorite picture from Aiden's birthday party last weekend. I don't have many pictures of Aiden and my mom. It is not a great shot composition wise, but I like it because my mom looks beautiful. (Lighting was horrible at Chuck E. Cheese too)

6 comments:

Cristal said...

Wow, I can't believe that's your mom! She's gorgeous!

Jaime said...

Aww. Thanks. =)

Heather said...

WOW, she does look fabulous! I always leave my camera connected too...it is so annoying!!

Heather said...

Got the filmstrip from a scrapbooking kit that I downloaded but Forgot to save it, so now I am on the hunt to find it again because it had several different kinds.

Rachel D. said...

Oh wow! Now you know you'll age well heehee

Jaime said...

My mom would be thrilled! haha She's going through the big "MENO" so I'll make sure to let her know what you guys think to make her feel good! =)