Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Small vacation from blogging...

I took a small vacation from blogging because I was feeling uninspired and had little motivation to take pictures. It is cold and dreary outside, so that limits my abilities and creativity. I anxiously look forward to the warmth so that I can take Aiden to the playground, park and on walks to get some different shots.

Yesterday, it was 60 degrees out and beautiful! So, after Aiden got up from his nap we went outside. He enjoys playing outside and getting some fresh air. He is very interested in the "pie-cones" and he likes to hold them up to the sky to try and put them back in the trees. At one point, he even picked two of them up to put them in a wedge in a tree. My little environmentalist...

At any rate, I took some pictures of him and played with a little post processing to try and develop my skills in that area. This is my favorite of the set. I love the conversion, I think his eyes are my favorite part of this picture.


And here it is in color, with a 70's feel...


And this one came out EXTREMELY underexposed, so when I edited it to try and bring it back (because I rarely get smiling shots of him) the background is blown...cute with mommy goggles anyway!

2 comments:

Candace Wilson said...

I am in love with that BW... I looks wonderful!!

Selena said...

That B&W Photo of Aiden is sooo adorable! I LOVE his smile in the last one!